Thursday, August 31, 2006

Explain: Being negative...

I go totally bonkers wen some1 says " Come on ! buddy , dnt be negative ! " Well, im not, but tell me the rules for being positive ! U gotto alwaz say !
1. "Hey , thats fantastic ! " ----> Did I really mean it?
2. When India plays against Pakistan, we have 2 balls and 80 runs to win with Sreeshant and nehra batting, I have to say, India will win ... Well, is that wat most of us r doin?
3. When client gives me something which cant be done in a day , I am forced to say, well thats very much possible. If not, Im a bad planner... Im again being negative.. Crap !

Wont these ppl b themselves ! God ! Give them Life !

Isnt being negative or positive part of analysing a situation before you get into the crux ?
I am not gonna write more on this ! There are some1 ready to blame me for writing more on negativity ! U readers, tell me wat to do wid these wierd ppl?

2 comments:

Pradeep Soundararajan said...

Hey Prashanth,

When someone says; prash you are negative, tell them; wow, one of the quality a good tester should have is that and I am one step up towards becoming a "good tester".

Now sending the link over Yahoo! reminded me of you, so it helps right?

Ragav said...

You have said it right.. wierd people... you cant do anything with them... thinking of the realistic negativity is much better than being the unrealistic positive in few instances...