Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Look at the bangalore which ppl never dreamt it wud be !!!
  1. 5 minutes of rain= 5 hrs of power shutdown
  2. A road today = There is nothng tommorrow
  3. Bike drive in bangalore roads= An expert in dirt bike
  4. Walking alone on bangalore roads after 11 P.M = Talking directly to YAMA.
  5. A flyover which starts when u r 18 =Completion when u r 60 years old

There's lots I can say abt the sad state of dis city , still I wana keep it wid me just bcoz I made a rong decision when I thought b'lore is gonna be my destination in search of a gud living.

Let's c if it improves..


4 comments:

Sud Gopal said...

Nice try Prashant

Karthik Srinivasan said...

This is the fate of all cities going for unplanned growth dreaming of revenues. It is no longer the peaceful and beautiful garden city it was earlier. :-(

Anonymous said...

See this is what all of you guys do coming from outside Blore.. CRIB !! but then u dont crib when you enjoy the weather, the restaurants, pubs, when u gawk at girls in Forum.. Remember nobody forced u to come here. u came here only expecting great things. if u can, try to improve the situation. Else SHUT UP !

Prashant Kumar R said...

Hi Anonymous,
I agree with u at de same time I heard somewhere tat ppl in India have equal rights to voice out their concern. I thnk u r a banglorean ! if tats true, then ur concern is respected and taken. But still, just wanna know which restaurant, which pub, which floor in Forum have u seen me ! btw, my company forced me to coem to bangalore. tats nt de point now. Ijm doin my best (not to litter)to keeping bangalore a better place to live. wan some examples??? please show ur identity next time, so that I can know tat ur thoughts are sincere :)