Thursday, June 11, 2009
கேத்ரினா கைஃப். அவங்க ஐ.பி.எல். ஃபைனல்ஸ்ல கிரவுண்டிலே ஆடினாங்களே. பார்க்கலையா?சார். ரொம்ப மொக்கை போடறீங்க. பரிசு வேணுமா, வேணாமா?என்னங்க மிரட்டறீங்க? நீங்க கொடுக்கிற மொக்கைப் பட டிக்கெட்டுக்கு இவ்ளோ நேரம் கால் பண்ணி பேசறேனே. என்னை சொல்லனும்.ஓக்கே சார் தோனியின் சொந்த ஊர் எது?அடப்பாவி. ஒரு ஊரையே சொந்தமா விலைக்கு வாங்குற அளவுக்கு சம்பாதிச்சிட்டானா?பதில் சொல்லுங்க சார். தெரியலன்னா லைன கட் பண்ணுங்க.ராஞ்சி.(ஆறு சொல்லிக் கொடுக்கிறான்)யாரு சார் அது பக்கத்துல?ஆறு.அதான் உங்களுக்கு பதில் சொல்லித் தந்தாரே அவரு.அதான் ஆறு.ஓ.ஆறுதான் அவர் பேரா? நீங்க ஏழுன்னா அவர் உங்க தம்பியா சார்?ஆமாம். நயந்தாரா எங்க அக்கா. அடுத்த கேள்விய கேளுங்க.அடுத்த ரவுண்ட் ஜி.கேB.K தெரியும். அது என்ன G.K.?சார். ஜெனரல் நாலெட்ஜ்.அப்படி ஒரு சரக்கா?டொக்.ஏழுவின் நிலைய லேட்டாக புரிந்தக் கொண்ட அவர் லைனை கட் செய்கிறார்.
Sunday, June 07, 2009
Friday, November 07, 2008
Saturday, April 05, 2008
After a long TIME, I am back with some cool stuff for you all !!!
Make sure u use this to a great extent and get benefited
Wonering wats it all abt?
HEre it is
RAPIDSHARE ACCOUNT FOR FREE !! GIVEN ONCE IN A MONTH FOR THREE DAYS KEEP CHECKING
Our Features are
PREMIUM ACCOUNTS FOR FREE
* 200+ Unique PC Hacks
* Tips & Ticks
* Any Technical Solving by Our Expert Team ( 4 Software Engineers)
* 130+ Orkut Tips and Tricks
* Online Gadgets
* Freewares & Demoz
* 500+ Java Applets
* Website Development
* 45 Online Games
* BatchFile Codings
* Virus Removal Tools/Help
* Grease monkey scripts
* Desktop Customization
* Mobile Tips/Tricks/News
* Java Programs
* Hosting (Contact STALKER)
* Top 3 posters will be paid
* If your post rate is more than 30 for 5 days...you will be the Global Mod of this site!
* U get a rapidshare account if no of your posts exceeds 200!
FUN and More FUN
SO COME JOIN OUR WORLD !
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Friday, April 13, 2007
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
1) Sehwag - U cant blame him. He played his natural game (and got out, naturally)
2) Tendulkar - U cant blame him. He scored a 50 (like a tortoise)
3) Laxman - U cant blame him. This was his first match after a long gap. (Just wait for another 10 matches)
4) Mongia - U cant blame him. He played well. (Just that he thought the test series had already started)
5) D. Karthik - U cant blame him. He won us the 20-20 match (He is not used to the 50-50 format)
6) Dhoni - U cant blame him. He tried for a big shot and got caught at the boundary (well .. ok .. 20 metres from the boundary line)
7) Pathan - U cant blame him. He's an allrounder. (Like Alok Kapali - The Bangladesh allrounder)
8) Harbhajan - U cant blame him. He's the best spinner we have (He's the only one, so he has to be the best)
9) Kumble - U cant blame him. He's a fighter (and a loser)
10) Zaheer - U cant blame him. He is the fastest bowler (The ball disappears fast as well)
11) Sreesanth - U cant blame him. Atleast he has the guts to look into the batsman's eyes (after being smashed all over the park)
Chappel - U cant blame him. He's building the team for the World Cup (He may be missing at that time though)
Kaif & Raina – U cant blame them. They didn’t play (Thank God)
If there is anyone to blame, it's us (who are still watching these games)
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Thursday, August 31, 2006
I realize I am a sofware engineer when ...
1. When its raining cats & Dogs, I wud still want to wear a 3/4th trousers and a half-sleeved t-shirt to a mall.
2. When I want to watch a movie in PVR/Symphony though my Ajanta's , Naga's , Cauvery's are running the same movie
3. When Entertainment means: Bowling, eating hot corn in M.G 's, movie in PVR.. (Guys beleive me ! It tuk 5 minutes for me to think wat I do in weekend ! Poor software engineers :( :( :(
4. When my mode of travel changes from AirBUS to VOLVO...Sometimes KINGFISHER even :( too much )
5. When I open my mailbox at office and my reads "firstname.lastname@example.org"
6. When its a long vacation and all buses to my native city from bangalore are blocked by my fellow software engineers. I feel Im just another software engineer
7. When I stop for a traffic signal and the guy next to me read my company ID tag. (oh ! ya, im a software engineer )
8. When ppl say (4get the indianism here)" hey macha ! u r all big big ppl ! working in bangalore ! u dnt have money'a? dey ! wat are u gonna do wid all tat money daa? " (well, this doesnt irritate me alone ! even my debit card bites my butt from my purse to slap that guy ! )
9. When Im drunk, but I have to wait 10 minutes to enter my PIN number.(My own debit card...)
10. When I open my purse and see membership cards and only membership cards.. It came either free or for Rs150/- from some stores when I was in tat mall wid my girlfrnd or frnds !
11. On 7th of every month. Tat's wen my EMI's eat my salary !
12. When I dial '0' in my cellphone even if I want to call a local number. (tat's wat I do in my office fone :p)
13. In fact 4-5 times everyday. Ive told it less. Telephonic marketing... U know it right?
1. "Hey , thats fantastic ! " ----> Did I really mean it?
2. When India plays against Pakistan, we have 2 balls and 80 runs to win with Sreeshant and nehra batting, I have to say, India will win ... Well, is that wat most of us r doin?
3. When client gives me something which cant be done in a day , I am forced to say, well thats very much possible. If not, Im a bad planner... Im again being negative.. Crap !
Wont these ppl b themselves ! God ! Give them Life !
Isnt being negative or positive part of analysing a situation before you get into the crux ?
I am not gonna write more on this ! There are some1 ready to blame me for writing more on negativity ! U readers, tell me wat to do wid these wierd ppl?
Monday, June 12, 2006
Thursday, May 25, 2006
It was a drama at the Kingsten stadium when India lost to the W.Indies by just a 22 yards. W.Indies have proved they are no more sleeping. To start with, I shud not fail to mention the great start India had , thanks to the speedsters. It was a termendous show from Irfan and Agarkar. All those who had been near the Tv set would have seen the frustration in Lara's face we he got dismissed by a beauty from Irfan .
When things seem to go away from India , Bajji played the rest of the game with an amazing spell.
But, Indians didnt estimate the cost they had to pay when they were lethorgic in playing with Sarwan. This guy has nothng but talent. His wood is made of cricket. It was really a good entertainment to see this guy play when he is in form.
And even aftr the end of 50 overs and a target of 190+, Indians would not have thought about what is in store for them. It was the last but one ball which decided India's Fate in this tour so far.
idea infact to bowl that delivery to Yuvraj and it worked. Thats wat we call Team work. A good idea at the right moment has won glory to the Windies .Overall, It was a splendid performance from The W.Indies and infact a wake-up call for the Indians.
While I am writing this, India has lost another game and the disaster continues for Team India !!! :(
Before you close this window, I wanna know....
R we missing this guy at all?
Well guys, thats all for now from me ! Gotto wait nd see wat Team India is gonna do in the remaining 2 ODI's .
The results stands at India having won 1 game and the Windies have 2 in their bag.
All I have to say is ! All the Best for the Men in Blue :)
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
When the computer industry in India began, we had the Hardware engineer who was different from the Software engineer. When something went wrong with the computer, the Hardware engineer blamed the Software installed and it was the reverse with the Software engineer. The Customer would end up feeling frustrated. As one of the first Service innovations, Wipro had a Customer Support Executive who had to solve both Hardware and Software problems. There was really no escape, because to the Customer he was "one throat to choke." Our Engineers would feel totally helpless till one of them found a way out. He started blaming the air conditioner. One day the Customer decided to confront him. In a deceptively mild voice, choking with cold anger, he asked, "Can you please explain to me how the AC not working can corrupt the data on my floppy?" Our Engineer was nonplussed. "Sir, when the AC is off, it gets hot, so you open the window, right?" "Yes," said the Customer testily. "Then the dust comes in from the window and sits everywhere". "Yes?" "Some of the dust may also sit on the floppy Sir." "Possible," said the Customer. Our Engineer said triumphantly, "Sir, if the dust sits on the floppy, where will the data sit?"
-- In an article from Ranjan, Wipro Corporate SVP
Monday, April 17, 2006
Friday, April 07, 2006
I was in the airport VIP lounge en route to Seattle a couple of weeks ago. While in there, I noticed Bill Gates sitting comfortably in the corner, enjoying a drink. I was meeting a very important client who was also flying to Seattle, but she was running a little bit late. Well, beinga straightforward kind of guy, I approached the Microsoft chairman, introduced myself, and said,
"Mr. Gates, I wonder if you would do me a favor.""Yes?""I'm sitting right over there," pointing to my seat at the bar,"and I'm waiting for a very important client. Would you be so kind when she arrives as to come walk by and just say "Hi Tom?""Sure."I shook his hand and thanked him and went back to my seat.
About ten minutes later, my client showed up. We ordered a drink and started to talk business.
A couple of minutes later, I felt a tap on my shoulder.
It Was Bill Gates."Hi, Tom," he said.I replied, "Shut up, Bill, I'm in a meeting!"
This story might be a practical one for all the conventional so-called techies.... Though not to Bill Gates, most of us might be trying dis wid ur colleagues... I've seen dis @ my office atleast...
Thursday, April 06, 2006
It all started from the Capital city . Delhi had always been a controversial evnue for ODI's. Keeping that aside, India made the fat lady cry for 39 runs which went in vain. India gain advantage 1-0 and the indomitable India's one-day march continues. The sun god had no mercy towards the players , especially the England players felt it too hard to manage on the fields.
But they didnt know this was just the beginning of their end... With key players Trescothick , Vaughan at home, the children of The English had to work really hard to beat a team which had the blaster Sehwag, the Wall Dravid, the sudden shine Yuvi, the yama Dhoni , the tornado Pathan and the list goes on...
With Bajji helping India win the firs ODi, it was Suresh Raina who did it this time . It was a splendid batting performance from this youngster . His stand throughout the innings showed nothing but confidence, the urge to win and a gold coin in the Indian's pocket. I will not forget to mention the support rendered by Dhoni which was another key factor for India's second victory. Even the well-behaved(did I say that???) Kiran more was impressed by Raina's performance.
Lemme right this before i forget it. Yes, u r rite, the new captain combo..Dravid and Yuvi. Though Dravid could not really contribute with his bat, it has been a great series so far for him as a replacement for the Bengal Tiger. His strategies has been good except for keeping Kaif in the
team. If Ganguly has been sent out of the squad for some reason, I feel the same rule is applicable to Kaif even.
I dont know what exactly is going on in Yuvi's mind. 2006 has been a great year for this guy. I still remember seeing him outside the boundary rope with the SAHARA bermudas and a t-shirt getting ready for his practise session when the selected 11's were fielding against the Aussies. Thats another reason why I want to say 2006 has been his own days... I could see lots of improvement in the way this guy is batting. His maturity level as a cricketer has changed to a good extent. Lets hope he takes over the torch from Dravid after world cup .
As a team, Team India has certainly improved in the recent past . Chappell has been good in identifying young talent and the support from the selection commitee( I didn't say Kiran More) has played a key role .
Info if you had missed:
Held at : Feroshah Kotla Stadium-Delhi
India 203 (Harbhajan 37, Kabir Ali 4-45) beat England 164 (Pietersen 46, Harbhajan 5-31) by 39 runs
Result: India won by 39 runs, Man of the Match: Harbajan Singh
Held at: Faridabad
49 overs India 230 for 6 (Raina 81*, Dhoni 38) beat England 226 (Pietersen 71, Strauss 61) by four wickets
Result: India won by 4 wickets, Man of the Match: Suresh Raina
Held at : Goa
India 294 for 6 (Yuvraj 103, Raina 61) beat England 245 (Collingwood 93, Pathan 4-51) by 49 runs
Result: India won by 49 runs, Man of the Match: Yuvraj Singh
Held at : Cochin
47.2 overs India 238/6 (Dravid 65, Yuvraj 48)beat England 237 by 4 wickets
Result : India won by 4 wickets again, Man of the match: Yuvraj SIngh for his splendid 48 and 2 crucial wickets.
With 3 more matches to go team India has already clinched this series. Well done India. I would be happy if India shines in other sports also the same way it does in cricket.
......To be continued :)
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
- 5 minutes of rain= 5 hrs of power shutdown
- A road today = There is nothng tommorrow
- Bike drive in bangalore roads= An expert in dirt bike
- Walking alone on bangalore roads after 11 P.M = Talking directly to YAMA.
- A flyover which starts when u r 18 =Completion when u r 60 years old
There's lots I can say abt the sad state of dis city , still I wana keep it wid me just bcoz I made a rong decision when I thought b'lore is gonna be my destination in search of a gud living.
Let's c if it improves..