Thursday, August 31, 2006

I realize I am a software Engineer when...


I realize I am a sofware engineer when ...

1. When its raining cats & Dogs, I wud still want to wear a 3/4th trousers and a half-sleeved t-shirt to a mall.
2. When I want to watch a movie in PVR/Symphony though my Ajanta's , Naga's , Cauvery's are running the same movie
3. When Entertainment means: Bowling, eating hot corn in M.G 's, movie in PVR.. (Guys beleive me ! It tuk 5 minutes for me to think wat I do in weekend ! Poor software engineers :( :( :(
4. When my mode of travel changes from AirBUS to VOLVO...Sometimes KINGFISHER even :( too much )
5. When I open my mailbox at office and my reads "name@company.com"
6. When its a long vacation and all buses to my native city from bangalore are blocked by my fellow software engineers. I feel Im just another software engineer
7. When I stop for a traffic signal and the guy next to me read my company ID tag. (oh ! ya, im a software engineer )
8. When ppl say (4get the indianism here)" hey macha ! u r all big big ppl ! working in bangalore ! u dnt have money'a? dey ! wat are u gonna do wid all tat money daa? " (well, this doesnt irritate me alone ! even my debit card bites my butt from my purse to slap that guy ! )
9. When Im drunk, but I have to wait 10 minutes to enter my PIN number.(My own debit card...)
10. When I open my purse and see membership cards and only membership cards.. It came either free or for Rs150/- from some stores when I was in tat mall wid my girlfrnd or frnds !
11. On 7th of every month. Tat's wen my EMI's eat my salary !
12. When I dial '0' in my cellphone even if I want to call a local number. (tat's wat I do in my office fone :p)
13. In fact 4-5 times everyday. Ive told it less. Telephonic marketing... U know it right?
14

1 comment:

Ragav said...

ooof... i've never seen such a frustrated software engineer...